- The storage system is equipped with two vertical conveyors
- The counter moulds or plates are transferred to the first vertical conveyor
- Transfer of the plates or counter moulds to a second vertical conveyor by a travelling transfer device
- Travelling transfer device is positioned automatically at the highest occupied level of the vertical conveyors
- At the bottom level of the second vertical conveyor the counter moulds are transferred to a horizontal conveyor, which leads to the wrapping process
A storage system for plates and counter moulds with unwrapped products supports efficient handling and organization of confectionery products before the packaging process. It allows for the intermediate storage and orderly transportation of unwrapped products to ensure a smooth and continuous packaging process flow.